Wednesday, April 07, 2004

mahligai

Kinda got nothing to do. So i tried to translate this song for those non-malays out there and for those malays out there, My translation may not be accurate. Well what can you expect form a C5 right? Ok lah here goes.

Group: Lestari
Title: Mahligai Mu Dari Airmata Ku (Your Palace from my Tears)

Izinkan diriku meluahkan rasa(Allow me to express my feelings)
Maafkanlah aku andai kau terasa(Please forgive me if you're offended)
Biar kupaparkan apa yang terjadi (Let me relate what happened)
Moga engkau tak ulangi (So that you wont do it again)

Sungguh tak kusangka kau berpaling tadah(Really didnt expect you to turn away with open palms)
Setelah lamanya menjalinkan cinta (After a long relationship)
Dalam diam-diam kau sudah berpunya(In secret you have another)
Tanpa aku menyedari semuanya (Without me realising it all)

Aku mendoakan agar kau bahagia(I pray you will be happy)
Bersama si dia insan yang kau suka (With that person you like)
Percintaan kita tak sampai ke mana (Our love didnt last)
Setakat di bibir saja sayang(Only on the lips, love)

Kau bina mahligai dari air mata(You build a palace with tears)
Yang jatuh berderai di wajah sepiku (Which fell crumbling at my deserted face)
Hancurnya hatiku bisa tak terkata(My heart is so crush beyond words)
Terhumban rasa diriku (I feel like being thrown away)

Oh aduhai* ku masih ingati (Oh "aduhai" I still remember)
Janji manis dan saat romantis(Sweet promises and romantic moments)
Kau pintaku supaya setia (You request me to be faithful)
Akhirnya kau yang berubah (In the end you changed)

Oh tuhanku tabahkan hatiku (Oh God, persevere my heart)
Temukan ku dengan ketenangan (provide me with clamness)
Jiwa ini dibelasah rindu tetapi apa dayaku (This soul is filled with misses but what is my capability)

Kucuba pejam mata tapi tak terlena(I tried to close my eyes but couldnt sleep)
Kerana ku masih teringat padamu(because I still remember you)
Begitu payahnya nak ku melupakan(It is that hard for me to forget)
Pernahkah engkau fikirkan oh sayang... (Have you thought of it, love)

*aduhai = an exclamation of sadness

So what do you think? Sad? Yes. Kinda what i've been facing for almost dunno 5? 10? years of all sorts of relationship. All going down the drain. Haiz.

No comments: