Wednesday, April 07, 2004

blah

Losing Control


Well before i start typing anything i just would like to wish my parents A Happy 19th Wedding Anniversary.

OK today was really I tell you one of the worst days ever. Woke up late, faced the dreaded cold shower, was late for class and etc etc etc.

OK lah maybe it wasnt that all bad. I did my tutorials. Didnt play around. Had lunch, saw her and yadah yadah yadah.

The worst part was later in the evening. Sent Syarah to class. Found out that both the lifts were down. Thats right both. WTH. So had to climb the stairs all the way to the sixth floor. Well im ok with it. But Mom and Syarah were panting. Pity them. Then later Mom went off for a romantic dinner with Dad. So i was the man of the house. Bought dinner at Jurong Point for sisters and myself. Syarah ended at 8 so i went out at 7.40 to wait for bus 243. The first bus came. It was that full but it didnt stop. It went past us. WTH. Ok nvm its only 1 bus. Check the time. still early. 2nd bus came, again it was full so it didnt stop. But there are only 4 people at the bus stop. We can squeeze what. Walau. OK nvm maintain my anger. Still got time. 3rd bus came and zoom it went by. Fuck i was damn pissed man. Check the time it was already 7.56 Damn late liao. So i walked all the way to Syarah's class. Which is bout 3 bus stops away. OK doesnt sound like a big deal IF I HAD TIME. I was rushing against time here. Was brisk walking, jay walking, jogging, runnnig all the way. The best part came when i reach the block. I forgot that both lifts were down. ARghhhhh still had to walk up 6 floors. By the time i reached home, I was sweating and kinda lost my appetite to eat. well what to do. After dinner finish up my PBIL report. Need to hand in tml. Haiz. got it done and now im updating my blog.

Aiight nothing else to write. will see you tml. bye people.

-blog out-

No comments: