Friday, April 09, 2004

bowl

Regrets


Yesterday was pretty hard for me. Had received the long awaited reply. The truth hurts I agree. Was dumbstruck. Didnt really expected it. The contents I mean. But still that was optimism at work. Looks like another fish got away, and a rare one that got away. I dunno she seems different in a way. Yeah yeah you guys will go "I bet you say that to all the girls you meet". No. Im serious. This fish is different. Nowadays its hard to find one who is in touch with our (malay) culture. Someone who doesn't get into the bad stuff but still has a fair share of problems. One who doesnt care much bout image but still looks good anyway. Smart but not overly. Most importantly has close family ties but of cause the occasional struggle between siblings. Well who doesnt almost everyone has squabbles with their family members. She's not the perfect kind of person but its someone you can really trust.

Haiz enough bout that. No use crying over spilled milk. In fact I've no more tears to shed anymore. All dried up. Morning lecture yesterday was canceled. Slept late. Couldnt really sleep actually. Up all night. Yeah yeah pondering over the matter. Who couldnt? Was a zombie in school. Munir and friends constantly had to warn me of the wall ahead. Comfort is all i got from them but its never enough. Never concentrate in class. If only a hole would appear and engulf me. That would have been the best.

Before going home. Munir shoke me up. He kinda, almost slap me. Told me to forget bout it and move on. I figured i guess so. That night went bowling with dad and his collegue. It really helped. Forgot all bout it. Was enjoying myself. In fact I played one of my best games yesterday. First game was bad, 96 points. 2nd game changed ball and rose up to 112 points. 3rd game was the best a whooping 133 points. The last game, i was getting tired and my thumb and ankle was hurting. It dropped to 92 points. Well im not that good a bowler. But 133 was my personal best. Was kinda proud of it. Then went to dinner at West Coast. Ate Indian Rojak, Beef Noodle and Honeydew juice to was down everything. Was thinking of dessert but was kinda full so had a slice of honeydew. All this while I had forgotten everything. I felt like myself again. But the moment I reached home, entered my room. Memories start to flow back. Another sleepness night.

Dad woke me up early this morning. Wanted to go to the cemetery. But we couldnt enter because of the traffic jam. It seems the chinese were still having some kind of "visit the graves day or something" So we turn around and headed home. Bought breakfast. Had lontong. Then got ready for Friday prayers.

Back from prayers and now slacking at home. Its 4pm now. Mom wanted to go down to Johor but dad didnt want too. Mom seems pretty angry. Dad too. Haiz. Better stay out of their way. Im bored. Almost, I mean I almost called her. I guess deep down inside I still miss her. Haiz. I guess I better study or go do something to occupy my mind. aiight ciao people.

-blog out-

No comments: