Friday, April 02, 2004

fuck up

It's a fuck up place, in a fuck up world. Everyday's a fuck up day. Im a fuck up kid, in a fuck up life. Everyone wants to fuck me up. Fuck you and fuck me too. Who gives a damn bout this fuck up boy? Who you? Dont fucking bluff me, you.


So in short I had a bad day. Im FUCKING UPSET today. All it needs is juz a few words. To made my life living hell. Im a fool. let me repeat that yes IM A FOOL. A FOOL in LOVE with you. I should have given up. But nooooooooooooo. Why? because im fed up with breaking down and cry all the time. Always giving other people chances. Fed up with putting others before me. Fed up with almost everything. There goes my everything.... Thats it. I think i blew it. I've offically blew my mind. Almost got myself killed today. Gone crazy. Hang out with Din and co. Blocked up the passage way of almost every lift we see. Tats it. The demon inside of me hav awoken. I think im gonna flunk 1st year. Yeah im gonna get myself notorious in school. Im gonna be the badass in school.

DAMN IM FUCKING INSANE TODAY. There she was askin if im ok. AND ALL I COULD SAY IS "WHY DO YOU CARE?" thats it. Im offically insane. SOMEBODY CALL IMH quick. ARGHHHHHHHHHH.

WHY WHY WHYWHWYWHYWHWYWHYWHWYWHYWYWHY does this happen to me???? Why now? WHY cant i juz lead a normal life. Its not like my life is extrodinary. Why do i hav always hav to be the leader? why do i hav to be the smart 1? why caant i be the cool 1? why cant i be the good lookin 1? why cant i hav her? why is my life like this? why do i think too much?

sfdohfdasucuhruhnfroihrfviohfvelkzxjlkxzxjzlkxlccxzlm

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMNDAMN FUCK.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



Damn. Im crying now. Tears rolling down my cheek. Wetting the keyboard. Dont bother wiping it off. Im insane. Im scared. Im despondant. Im the loneliest kid on the face of the earth.

im done.....

-blog out-

No comments: