Monday, April 05, 2004

face off

Am I no longer a chapter in you life?


"That is the question, which thy post to thee. Will thou answer? Thy will not know. Will thou read thy blog and receive the msg? Thy not know. Thy hav been hurt. Thy am sadden for what has happen between the 2 of us. Thy had been kept in the dark and now request to be given light. Thy hav to go now. Farewell thee."

Aiight enough of Shakespearian language. Today started off with a bad note. Was abruptly woken p at 6am, which im suppose to wake up at 8am. Was dreaming peacefully when zap. The fan switched off by itself. Got up to turn it on again. But in vain. Sense something was amiss. Look around and realize, the time on my radio LCD screen was gone, and the distinct vibe of electricity in the air was gone. Then I realize, that the power had tripped. Dad was on it. The power came back on. Was about to adjust the time to what it was, the power was cut off again. Damn. We realize, that it was the water heater in the kitchen toilet. So a Do Not Use sign was put up and my sisters had to face the cold blaze of water in the early morning. I on the other hand went back to sleep.

Woke up 2 hours later and procrastinated another 30mins. 830 woke up and showered. Am use to the cold water due to numerous experience during camps. Head to school. Brought my DE text book which was heavy by the way only to learnt that we wont be needing it. What a waste of space. DE lasted for 30mins, so had an extended lunch break. After lunch had Project 1. Hand in my Melody Box. Had it marked, tested, I was interview and passed. Checked the time and it was 30mins past 1. Sms you know who. Knowing full well that she had finished. She was on the way to lunch with someone. Aye. Sms Din and Fiz to find out what they were doing, just to hang around and release some of the tension. Fiz was at home so he's out of the picture. Din was at FC5 doing nothing, so I skipped Cadd and went to meet up with him.

Talked bout stuff and slack till bout 3-4pm. Its real nice to have someone to talked to when your down. Haiz. Headed home. Fake a smile for mom. Wouldn't want to make her worry. Did a little work. Burn for Munir his CD and then relax. Talked to Mom bout some sensitive issues. Trying to open up a bit more to her. The talk went fine, she explain why she was so overprotective and I tried to assure her. Mainly all this is due to the fact that im having a chalet next week and hope that she would approve.

Cooked Omelets for dinner. Was a bit burnt, but who would complain. Watched FACE/OFF. It's a masterpiece. John Woo is a genius. Its one of my favorite movies of all time. The action was intense and the plot was fantastic. Plus it feature 2 of the best actors in the industry. Nicholas Cage and John Travolta. As Castor Troy and Sean Archer respectively. Wonderful I tell you.

Damn fuck. Was typing the blog and the power trip again. Once again my sis was showering. Didn't she read the sign? Sign... Kids nowadays never listen to instruction. Now I had to type it all over again. Kinda learn my lesson. Now I type my blog in words, because they have a file recovery system. So all I have to do later is to cut and paste. Haha. Smart isn't it?

Aiight gotta go.... And as for thee. Hope thy get a reply.

-blog out-

No comments: