Friday, April 16, 2004

haha

Denial?


Received a message from a certain anonymous(whoever you are thank you for bringing it up. But i hav a hunch who you r but then again i might be wrong). Asking am I really happy? Well to be honest I dunno. Having all these mix feelings right now. There's so much pain and anger inside of me. That i have to find a way to channel it all away. I took up physical training. Well it really works. Durin trainin my mind is too tored to think and after the work out, Im like so high, so happy and free. What ever happens, happens.
"If you love something learn to let it go. If it comes back its your to keep. If it doesnt it was never meant"

So now what im doing is to go on, with life. Well the ghosts of the past still haunts me now and then. The past does linger around. But I cannot let it interfere with my life. I am in control. I should be the one to call the shots. So now Im getting up and am standing tall.

Ok well i hope anonymous, I hav answered your question. Aiight bout today. Had my second work out today. Push myself harder and manage to complete and keep up with Hafiz and Mif. We had a new member today, Fahmi, Mif's classmate. As usual we ran, the same route as Tuesday. After which we did the sets. Flutter kicks, scissors, crunches and etc. We did 2 sets today. Then followed by the 3 rounds round the stadium. Ran alongside Mif and sang songs. Really keeps your mind away from the tiredness. Then we did pull-ups. Did 8 assisted. Looks like I still need more work on the pull-ups. And from there we end our session. We ended a bit later today. Showered and came out, it was already 7 plus. Had dinner with them at KFC. And headed home. Good news. Hafiz has not been smoking. Keep up the good work bruddah. By no time you'll won't be needing them.

Reached home, family havin dinner. Watched TV. American Idol and the O.C. Love the O.C man. Nice cast, nice story line and Marissa played by Mischa Barton is damn gorgeous. Love the show. Syaz just finish her project. So now then I get to use the computer. Haiz and most of my friends are offline. Well nevermind its not like I chat with them anyway. Well felling tired and hot now. Man the temperature is a soaring 38 degrees. Looks like Im sleepin bare bodied tonight. OK people, gotta hit the sack. Nite....

-blog out-

No comments: