Wednesday, April 21, 2004

boys day out

Cold and Empty


Halo people. Today started of well. Went to school to study with Mif, Hafiz and Fahmi. Reached around 12. Head for lunch first, then we prayed after which we start our revision. Finished the PEEE sessional paper. After revision, we prayed first before heading out to the stadium for our workout. Did the run, then pull ups. Halfway thru the pull ups it started to rain heavily. So we seek shelter at the stadiums. But the rain cant dampen our spirits. We carried on our sets on the stadium sets itself. We skipped the 3 rounds, around the stadium. coz it was wet. We decided to shower change and head to bugis for dinner.

Had the very delicious fried fish soup. Had a lot of Chilli padis. Now my stomach is complaining. Haha. After dinner, we thought of going to the Nicole highway, to see how bad the damage was. But realised it was too far. So we stopped at Masjid Sultan and prayed. Then while sitting down at the mosque, while asking God for forgiveness and my do'a, I had a vision. No not a vision, its more like a flashback. But it was very fast. A few seconds like that. I thought, what had just happened? Looked at the rest. They were busy praying. So I kept to myself.

In the flashback, well should I mention it? Ok I'll just give a brief one. In the flashback, I was being reminded of [place the most suitable name you can think of] From day 1 till, the end. Was it a sign from God? If yes, what does it mean? I was shock. I didnt know what to make of it. So I just sat there dreaming, till the prayer call jolted me back to reality. After praying, Hafiz dad pick him up so left me, Mif and Fahmi. We walked to Bugis station and head home. Since I stayed the furthers, I was the last 1 left. While sitting there in the train, listening to my Muvo, I thought of the flashback. Whats was it about? Then I felt, cold and empty. But I shouldnt be, I had a great time today. Studied, workout and had dinner with my buddies. It was a all boys outing. I had fun. But why? why do I still feel that emptiness inside of me? So I decided to take a chance. I sms her. She wanted to save her handphone bill, so it was short, 2-3 messages.

Reached home at 10pm as expected. Watched American Idol, checked my mail and now updating my blog. Been a long day today. A little tired. Back aches a little. The damn ankle is still hurting. Mind still buzzing bout that flashback.

Aiight, I think, I will stop thinking and head to bed straight. Tomorrow, will do more revisions but I dont think will be doing any training. Gotta rest. So ok people will end my blogging session now. bye sleep tight....

-blog out-

No comments: