Monday, July 03, 2006

C.Ronaldo I am not....

Hey um, this entry is meant for someone. Whether she reads it or not, I just wanna get it out.

As the title above states, I am no Cristiano Ronaldo. I don't have his looks nor do I have the skills he posesses. I may not be very tall nor am I very intellectual. But I do know that I can be the kindest, healthy, silliest soccer playing bookworm you can find.

We didnt really get off on the right foot. My 1st and 2nd impression didnt really went that well. So hopefully the 3rd times a charm.

Obviously knowing that we have mutual friends don't really help and Im not sure if having simmilarities would either.

Maybe you need a brief introduction of who I really am and I know many readers out there may or may not know me already but for those who do. Just bear with it maybe you might just find out something new about me. So here goes...

My full name is Muhammad Syafiq bin Mohamed Johan. I'm 20 this year. Currently waiting for enlistment on the 7th of September. Eldest in the family with 3 other siblings(all girls). Im also Javanese. My dad says my ancesters came from central Java in a province call Solo(Keturunan Han Solo lah... haha).

I've spent all my 20 years in the westside of Singapore. Seldom do I venture to the east, north or south of Singapore. As I can safetly say that I would rather prefer to indulge in the comforts of my home.

4 years of education in a neighbourhood school with I'm very proud of, Jurongville Secondary school. Most of my fondest memories were made there. Next 3 years were spent in Singapore Polytechnic, more fond memories and it was here that I didn't regret choosing Polytechnic life from Junior College. Because I wouldn't have meet so many good friends and also it was through one of them that I was given the chance to meet you.

I like to read, yes I too would like to sit down time to time with a good book in my hands. I play sports like soccer, rugby, hockey, basketball, badminton, taekwondo and others. But soccer and taekwondo would be my favorites. I may not be the athletic type with a body to die for nor do I excell in any of them. I play because I enjoy them. I do like to spend my time playing computer games also if im not out sweating my butt off.

I can cook. No, maggi and cooking rice in the rice cooker does not count. I mean really really cook. May not be very good at it but I see it as a need, a necessity in life. Survival. I'm pretty handy with my hands. I can make stuffs. Simple stuffs like origami to complicated things like building a computer from scratch. I've got my license to drive. I would very much like to say that I've jump out of a plane at 10,000 feet but I failed to make the cut. So It didnt happen.

Fears. hmm I don't like the common house gecko. Ok it may not sound macho but It was a childhood incident so the fear stuck. I'm afraid of being dislike/hate by people. It drives me nuts, hence the "2nd impression on you" hope you understand why the drama. But I'll try to change. I use to hate roller coasters but I conquered that fear.

I'm a big fan of Manchester United. My favorite player would be Ryan Giggs and Peter schmeichel. Eric cantona IS a legend. Chelsea and liverpool is ok but I don't like Jose Mourinho(sorry) and I definately don't like Arsenal(sorry again). I like listening to rock music, then again I listen to all genres but I would ease off the techno music(don't really like them). Which brings to the case that I've never been clubbing nor step into a club/pub whatever you guys call them. Never smoke. Ok to some of you out there to whom I've said, I use to smoke. Sorry I lied.

I love comics and I'm a fan of Spiderman. Use to think that I could become spiderman by letting a spider bit me and I use to climb about everywhere when I was young. In my room, the store room, everywhere. But that was once upon a time ago. But I would love to jump round once in awhile just to satisfy the kid in me.

What kind of books I read? Hmm mostly spy novels but most of them are pretty old books past down by my father. I like books by Anne Rice because I like to read about vampires and stuffs also. Dan brown is superb for the da vinci code and angels and demons. I still think though that Angels and Demons is much much better than DVC. I a fan for star wars so yup I do read their novels. Michael Crichton's books are also good. OH and I also like those lit texts like Julius Cesar, to kill a mocking bird, clay marble, red sky in the morning(all which I did for literature in school and I love every minute of it), Romeo and Juliet and more. But my favorite author of all time would be Roald Dahl. Haha yeah probably most people would associate Roald Dahl books for kids and teenagers but I still find them facinating and interesting to read. My favorite book by him would be "switch Bitch" definately a recommendation by me to you. Other books that I have read and would like to recommend you be "Master of the Game" by Sidney Sheldon and "The Last Vampire" by Whitley Strieber

I aspire to become a policeman. I would like to join the police force and hope to be one of the best. Probably to the fact that my father use to poison my mind with crime stories and movies. I think that James Bond is the best spy movie of all time and Mission Impossible is just superb. Crime Scene Investigation(CSI) is an inspiration, in fact any police/cop movie or show is an inspiration to me.

I do watch dramas/sitcoms like One Tree Hill, the O.C, smallville, Friends, who's line is it anyway, Joey, Las Vegas, Numb3rs, Supernatural and many more. There are too many to name anyway.

I like any sports movies like GOAL, the longest yard, the replacements, The Mighty Ducks part 1,2&3, bend it like beckham, varsity blues and many more lah. I also like any movies directed or produce by John Woo. example: broken arrow and Face/Off. Oh and sci-fi/fiction/fantasy also appeals to me Lord of the rings trilory, Star Wars from Episode 1 to 6, Back to the Future 1,2&3, Spiderman 1,2(of course), Batman(all of them), Superman(all of them also) but I think Hulk was a let down. But I do have a softer side of watching love stories like Ghost and love actually.

Any achievements? Well was a bit of a geek back in primary and secondary school(who wouldn't? You should see me wearing those dorky glasses) so plenty of science quizes and such. But I did join a few sports competition and win some also. High jump, long jump, X-country, soccer, TKD and more. Oh and I did win a few art competitions. There's a bit of an artist in me somewhere.

Anymore? I dunno, I guess I've revealed quite alot about myself today. Maybe that's what you need to consider loosening yourself a bit towards me. I know you don't normally makes friends with people on the net. But maybe you could make this an exception? Just don't think that I'm desperate to get to know you or that I think your a stuck up b!@#$. I think your sweet and pretty nice under that hard/icy exterior. I know that your pretty well know for being an ice queen. But I believe thats just a mask or costume your wearing, underneath your nice and sweet. Damn I'm talking in circles.

I dunno about this but this is what I assume forgive me if Im wrong. Maybe just maybe you've had a bad experience somewhere somehow and that's the reason for the icy masquerade. Maybe a bad relationship or or or.... something bad ah, can't think of any reasons right now.

Its not good to keep it yourself or put up a false face telling the world that you're ok and nothing is wrong. Maybe opening up to others could make you a better person?

This is just assumptions and may not be true. Well I hope it is not true and its just who you are. icy and stubborn. haha...

OMFG its already 3am. I guess thats all for now...

-blog out-

No comments: