Wednesday, July 26, 2006

oh NTU, oh NTU, what should I do?

Followed a few of my friends to NTU today to check out their hostels. Pretty cool I must say. Living alone with your buddy, without any parental guidance haha. How I wish I could do that. Well first things first I've yet to be accepted by NTU. Another thing, I live too damn close to NTU to be living in a hostel. Nevermind I'll won't stop appealling until they do accept me or the police come knocking on my door issuing a warning to stop stalking the Dean of administration. Had lunch there, practically I spent half the day there. Went home around 6plus.

Had dinner played a little xbox and here I am updating my blog. Nothing interesting to blog either. Just updating for the sake of updating that's all...hope something intersting happens soon...

P.S.
Nenek is in the hospital. Probably will visit her tomorrow with mum. Hope she will get better soon.....

-blog out-

No comments: