Sunday, July 23, 2006

Home alone

Mum and dad are gone for the weekend along with Syarah. So its only me and my 2 other sisters. Come to think of it. This is the 1st time I have the whole house to myself. Thats cool thats cool..... except I have no idea what to make of this new found freedom. I can't like throw a party. Like in the movies. I'll probably be grounded for the rest of my life if that ever happened. Maybe when I get a house of my own, I could do that.

So they set off this morning. Sent them off. The Idea of having the car for 2 whole days without restriction was very intriguing. But somehow rather my conscience got the better of me. I guess Im just brought up too well. Drop both my sisters off at Westwood Sec carnival and I went home.

So there I was, all alone in the house. I could even get away with murder and nobody would found out. So I stood there staring.....thinking....what the hell am I gonna do? It was no different from any other day minus the parents of coz. So I thought "why did I get all excited for?". Then I remembered, my intial plan to ask a girl out . No parents to object, I had the car. I just knew it was too perfect to be true. But as you guessed it didnt happened. Then there was plan B. Gather a few of my buddies and well movie marathon or gamefest and again it didnt happened. So now here I am without a damn clue what I should do...

Turn on the tellie and fell asleep on the sofa. Woke up pick my sisters up, back home and well did some spring cleaning. Had dinner and here I am blogging. Am pretty shag. I guess I'll hit sack after this.

Man and I tot it was every kids dream to have their parents away for the weekend. I tell you, Its no different from any other ordinary day...Well maybe for me.

Boring old Syafiq... Too good for his own well being... like I said, I was brought up too well... sigh....

-blog out-

No comments: