Monday, July 10, 2006

love actually?

Watched Love actually for like the umpteen time. Its a nice movie which never fails to move me. For those who have not yet watched the movie. I urge you to watch it. Trust me you'll love it. Its a movie complilation of 10 love stories in it and somehow somewhere each story intertwines with each other. My personal favorites would be the Prime minister's story, the writer and his house-cleaner, the bestfriend and the story about the boy and his father. Just go watch it lah its nice







So and the day is here. The FIFA WORLD CUP FINAL. ITALY vs FRANCE. Who would have thought these two teams would reach the finals. I admit I didnt. So its gonna be another epic battle of europes 2 biggest teams. Can the French do it? or will the Azzuris pull another Italian Job. Who knows lets go watch.

Game starting soon. I can hear the the crowd cheering...

P.S

GO ITALY!!!! hehe

-blog out-

No comments: