Thursday, July 27, 2006

Fever


Was woken up around 11 by the phone ringing. Apparently, Syarah wasn't feeling well so had to go pick her up from school. No one was home. Mum had set off early to visit grandma in the hospital. Took a quick shower and rush down. Found out that Dad too had rush down. He was having lunch break so he came to sent Syarah and me home.

Time: 1pm
Temp: 39.4 degrees

So yup officially she's having a fever. Called mum for directions which med to give her. If you could listen to my mum belting out the names of the different types of fever medication, you would have thought she was pharmacist haha. So yeah gave Syarah her fever med and now she's sleeping. Will probably check her temp again when she wakes up.

Looks like I won't be going to the hospital today. I wonder how's grandma doing.
I guess thats all for now. I'm hungry. Just realise I haven't had lunch. Olrite off to find food ciao...

-blog out-

No comments: