Sunday, July 16, 2006

Where'd the thump thump go?

Watched POTC2 last night with me mates at Bugis. It was bloody good. A little bird told me it's boring and not to watch it. Ye know what little birdy, you're dead wrong. From start to finish there was non-stop action. Everyone's back, Jack with his crazy chicken run, Liz was stunningly beautiful(even in the pirate get up she looks yummy), Will was well the typical hero, even that undead monkey was back. Oh and we get to learn more about Will and Jack's past. I love the 3 way sword fight scene and don't ever remind me of cuttlefish (I guess I'll stay clear of them for a while).

After the movie headed to a coffee shop for supper. Talked and crack jokes. It was a fun night and during fun nights everyone forgets the time. Little did we know, it was already past midnight. No choice but had to take the nightrider home. Reached home almost 2am in the morning, everyone's already asleep. Creep into my room, took a quick shower and off to bed I go, dreaming about David Jone's thump thump and Captaining me own Pirate crew.

I guess its gonna be a short entry tonight. Have no idea what to type about either. I guess it bye for now. Oh the door bell just rang. Must be the Pizza hut guy. Ciao for now

-blog out-

No comments: