Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Real Italian Job

Ok I guess I was wrong about the Italy-Ukraine match. Italy breeze right through. Then again I guess the Mafia's behind all this, coz I swear I could hear Don Michael Corleone snickering somewhere in the stands.(Don Michael Corleone was Al Pacino's character in the GODFATHER). But seeing their performance last night, It was way way better than their last 3 group matches.

So tonight its England vs Portugal and Brasil vs France. Another action-pack night. Can't wait for the games to start. However Portugal will be without 3 of their key midfield personal. Deco, Costinha and C.Ronaldo. So most probably I would go for an England win. But who knows maybe Figo got some tricks up his sleeves.

France and Brasil. Hmm another France 98? no way jose!!! Its PAY BACK TIME. Brasil to win 3-0 for me. hehehe. I'm pretty cocky tonight, I dunno why.....

"Bamboooooooo!!!!
Tembaleuoluwaaluweee
Anubaleee le balooo
Levanlevaaandaa laoooo....."


from Hips Don´t Lie Bamboo (FIFA WORLD CUP 2006 MIX) by Shakira


-blog out-

No comments: