Thursday, July 13, 2006

Key Chains











































Mum when to Johor the other day with her friends and bought each of us a key chain. The kinds that have your names on it and behind is a short description of what kind of a person you are or what you're suppose to be. Here is mine. The first time I read it, I kinda laugh. Why don't you read and tell me about it, haha. OH and for those who don't understand, I'll try my best to translate for you.

SYAFIQ
Meaning, someone who is loving.
Gentle nature,
An affectionate and
loving person. Able to
give and take(considerate)
and always ready
to forgive
the mistake of others.
From his love affair point of view,
someone who is romantic
and good at persuasion.

Hehe, cool right. I kinda like it. Haha. I just love it. Thanks mum.... Ok im off to try my persuasion skills.... haha

-blog out-

No comments: