Tuesday, July 11, 2006

If you're not a manc, you're a wank!!!

Woke up this morning to the wonderful sounds of metal drilling through concrete. There they go again. My wonderful one floor up neighbour has suddenly either
1)Moved(So I presume the new neighbours are renovating the place)
2)Has suddenly decided that he is bored with how his flat looks like
3)Has got a new hobby and thinks he is Phua Chu Kang.


Anyway, Couldn't get anymore sleep with those thrashing noises. Woke up, did my thang, had breakfast(Wow I actually had breakfast. hmm when was the last time I did that?), reach for my old trusty ear plugs from my NCC days and here I am blogging with my ears plugged enjoying mini-earthquakes vibrating amidst my bedroom walls.

Last night watched 2 movies. "The girl next door" and "Eurotrip". The former was aired on Star Movies and the latter was downloaded from the net.

First up "The girl next door". Funny movie. Elisha Cuthbert was FANTASTIC. But since I saw it on Tv, I miss all the juicy parts. Which reminds me, gotta download the movie *evil grin*. Pretty Average movie about a boy graduating high school, typically the "loser", "class president", "brainiac" type. No girlfriend absolutely no luck with the opposite sex. Then 1 day beautiful neighbour move in next door and the rest is history. Hmm how I wish I could be him. Smart guy and wins the sexy girl in the end. So who wanna be my girl next door? Anybody? Anyone?

Next "Eurotrip". Now thats a fantastic movie. If you had enjoyed or loved "Roadtrip", "Eurotrip" is better and "JUCIER" *evil grin again*. I don't wanna spoit the movie so go watch it.

You know what. I've always wanted to travel to europe and see the world. Mainly England, Germany, Spain, Italy, Holland, France, Turkey and many2 more. Maybe I'll backpack. From Singapore up through Malaysia and make my way up to England. Now that's a Eurotrip. Now before I start making plans whatsoever. Gotta take note of certain stuffs.

-Watchout for weird looking guys in trains
-Check the date first before heading to the "beach" (You know what beach im talkin about *evil grin once again*)
-Amsterdam is a MUST-STOP place
-Never anyhow ring bells in Rome
-Visit a Manchester United pub!!! (But I don't drink ok Just see see look look)
-Oh lastly make sure you learn the language of the country your visiting. You wouldn't want to end up in Barislava or somewhere.

Then again going alone would be pointless. Gotta rope in a few friends. So who's game? maybe I could bring along my "girl next door". but that wouldn't be fun. Its better to be unattached on these trips. Hehe. Ok lah better stop before I start dreaming again...

-blog out-

No comments: