Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Singapore Poly Graduation Ceremony 2006

Finally, with my Diploma in hand, I can officially declare myself a......*drum rolls* Diploma holder!!!! *applause*.

Ok lame. But yeah can finally breath easy. Just seeing that piece of paper and all those hard work 3 years ago, was definately worth it. Every single minute of it. Mum and Dad were there to witness. Its a pity its a school day or else Putri, Meera and Syarah would have came along. The ceremony itself was pretty ok. It was quite fast actually and the reception afterwards was mediocre. But I got excess to the VIP reception room, which was WAY WAY better than the normal reception.

Took a lot of photos to commemorate the occasion. Mum and Dad left after the immense photo taking. My friends and I then went off to celebrate. Headed down to orchard for lunch then caught a movie. Wanted to watch Scary Movie 4 or Superman Returns but most of them watched it already. Then it came down to Silent Hill and a korean movie titled "The King and the Clown". Silent Hill would have been a better choice but someone didn't want to watch it. So we settled for the king and the clown. Figured that because of the word "CLOWN" we assume, actually not we, SOMEONE assumed that it was a funny show so I just went with the flow.

The opening was damn boring, but the it started to get funnier towards the middle and end. It was about a king who fell in love with a transvestite clown. So it was a mix of korean literature with romance and comedy. Not the best movie I've watched and definately not worth my 7 bucks. sucks. Almost fell asleep it between scenes.

After the movie went to play pool. Then head home. Wanna be home early to catch the World Cup Semi-finals.

Hope I made you guys proud


More picture will be uploaded here. So just keep watching out for it.

-blog out-

No comments: